Thursday 26 December 2013

Christmas Shopping With Chanel !

Hello All! Christmas is so exciting, I love it!! One of the best things about Christmas is the SHOPPING! Now you all know how my Mummy and I love shopping, but this time of year the city is so beautiful and looks magical with all the lights... So we headed out to London's super glam West End. First up, my favourite of all London stores, Liberty on Regent Street! The reason why this is my very favourite store is because Liberty welcomes dogs.
Mummy and I shop here very often because of this, not to mention the lovely staff who know me so well and the beautiful fashion and accessories! Here we found a Prada fragrance set and had it wrapped and even engraved! I love fragrances, I have an aromatherapy session every morning before my grooming. We also got some beautifully packaged chocolate and gifts in the famous Liberty print fabric. Phew! I need to sit down after all that!

Now let me show you to the Christmas department, the most amazing in the world! The trees here are all so chic and glamorous. This one matches my outfit!

And look at these doggy decorations that we found!


So we got a bit carried away at Liberty...

...and look what Mummy bought for moi!

We stopped by at Cartier on Bond Street...

And then on to Knightsbridge...Guess which boutique on Sloane Street we went to next? That's right, my very own shop, Chanel! ;)

As you all know I was named after the famed designer Mademoiselle Coco Chanel, I just love fashion and meeting and greeting everyone when I'm shopping. I must admit, I  DO love it here...

How about this one, Mummy?

Ooo, a Christmas present for me?! This will look perfect on my collar :)


And then we headed to Prada where who should I meet but another little chihuahua shopping with his Mummy!

 He was wearing a beautiful Christmas jumper from my favourite boutique in Milan! Its a small world as they say ;)
What a day! I wish it could be Christmas every day... Kisses, Chanel xx








No comments:

Post a Comment