Saturday 3 December 2016

Bonjour Paris! (Part One)



Hello All! I'm here in my favourite city, Paris!! Just look at this beautiful view from my hotel window! We are on the Right Bank overlooking the famous Louvre Museum and the Tuileries Gardens. How pretty!


The lovely staff at the hotel knew I was coming and made sure I received the VIPooch treatment.
This welcome pack was waiting there for me on arrival ... Wonderfully colour coordinated with the room's interior. I feel right at home here and everybody seems to know my name :) "Oh, Mademoiselle Chanel!", they say ;)


Mummy and I are so happy here as I'm welcomed everywhere in boutiques, restaurants and we go everywhere together! But first, time for an outfit change... I packed all my favourite outfits and accessories ...

I'm thinking "Pink". My favourite tweed jacket will keep me stylish and cosy while we're out on the town. Just like Coco Chanel! How do I look? 


I think I'll have a little walk in the beautiful park we can see from my hotel. It's called Tuileries Gardens, Mummy says she has even seen some fashion shows here. 

Let's promenade!!

Now round the corner to our favourite Rue de Faubourg St. Honore. We're popping into the super trendy Boutique "Colette". I met another chihuahua shopping with his mummy! As I walked in everyone was smiling at me and a lady in the boutique came over to say her friends were all saying 
that I must be a famous model! They called me a "mannequin". Mummy and I looked at all the lovely handbags...
I love the little surprises one comes across in Paris. Look at this charming emblem of the beautiful Meurice Hotel! They told me that when the hotel was built, the workers took in a stray greyhound who then was adopted by the staff and became the mascot and the inspiration for the hotel's emblem. What a lovely story!! The super chic hotels in Paris are all very dog friendly, they even open the doors for me :D

We walked around the corner to the stunning Place Vendome. This is where all the famous jewellery shops are :) I feel like a Princess here! Do you know where we are going now?



Here we are at The Ritz! I was named after Coco Chanel who lived here and always said "The Ritz is my home." I feel so at home here too!! We are going to have a look at the new Chanel Beauty Salon! Everything is designed with a Chanel theme, the first of its kind in the world 💗

Everything is so fabulous! The lovely lady guided us through the salon, spa and and swimming pool! She said "You may have handmade cocktails and even lunch served by the poolside." Don't mind if I do! They think of everything here... 


The staff at Chanel were thrilled to hear my name and said that I was in the right place :) The lady said she would make a request to Chanel to make a special perfume for poochies. Perhaps they could name it after me, "Un Petit Chien Chanel" 😊 Mummy says that she could live here too. I have a feeling we'll be coming back.... 


What fun we are having! But it's getting late and we have reservations at the famous Le Grand Colbert restaurant! This was featured in the film "Something's Gotta Give" starring Jack Nicholson and Diane Keaton. So romantic! 💖 "Reservation for Mademoiselle Chanel, s'il vous plait?"
I'm fitting in very nicely in this exotic and beautiful place...



Ooh, look!! This looks delicious! 

 Just opposite me is the table used in the film!



What a day in Paris! Fantastique!
We'll head back to our hotel, Paris in the evening is so magical...

Good night, Paris! C. xxx 





2 comments:

  1. Hi Anna,
    I'm a TV producer working on a new ITV series about fantastic pets, and I'd love to have a chat with you about Chanel. My email address is stefanie.jones@optomen.com - it would be great to speak to you! Thanks so much,
    Stef

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stefanie, would be great to chat with you about Chanel :) Have emailed you my details. Speak soon, thanks xx

    ReplyDelete